The BEAST (Blanchat External / Interior Attack Structure Tools) allows firefighters to safely make an interior attack from the outside. This eliminates having to open up a structure or enter a hostile environment, decreasing flashover risk.
Blanchat has expended a significant amount of time and effort to develop an Exterior Fire Attack Operational Area which follows the side impact and crush criteria of roll-over protection standard SAE J1194. (The same standard used for wheeled agricultural tractors.)
Why Choose Blanchat?
BATROPS (Blanchat Apparatus Transverse Roll Over Protection System) with the Saddle Gate provide six sides of steel protection following SAE J1194.Blanchat Mfg., Inc. offers many features that come from personal participation and experience during on-scene involvement where problems have occurred. Innovations like the
Blanchat trucks are specifically designed to be less hazardous to ride during pump and roll.
Since 1984, I have not only been part of my local fire department, but I have also visited others across the United States. While traveling, I have witnessed the dangers and mistakes that occur in this profession. Through the devastation of this natural threat, I have gained a personal motivation and passion to design a way to provide safety for fellow firefighters. Blanchat Mfg., Inc.'s main priority is to supply safer means in order to accomplish a hazardous task. Our equipment is reliable, user friendly and ready to perform in the most extreme situations. My ultimate goal is to never stop helping protect my brother firefighters from harm while in the line of duty. This is why my company lives by the motto, No matter what, there is always a better way.
Owner / President
For Sale: Demo Units
This B-3 Chaparral has a brand new fire bed on a used 2006 F-350 Power Stroke diesel 4x4 chassis with 8,700 miles. The new fire bed includes a 300 gallon poly tank, HPX200 with Briggs 23 HP pump, 1.5” crosslay preconnect, two 1” whiplines, under roll bar boxes, lower rear storage boxes, front bumper grille guard with 8,000 lb winch, two front ground sweeps and much more!!
- Hot shift 500 GPM PTO pump
- Secondary Hale HPX200 pump with Briggs 23 HP motor (for pump and roll)
- 3200 gallon fiberglass tank
- Darley FF250 foam injection system
- Onan 5kW commercial grade generator
- Two 1500 watt FOCUS extend-a-lites
- Auto eject battery maintainer
- Auto eject air
- Two crosslays
- 1" Whipline
- Rear quick dump
- 6" quick fill
- Rapid transfer fill
- (Total of 6 pre-connects)
- Two (2) 2’ x 2’ x 5’ long boxes with upswing doors
- Two (2) 2’ x 2’ x 3’ long boxes with upswing doors
- Side hose bed above boxes 200" long x 8" wide x 6" tall
- Towing package for air brakes
- Hale HPX100 BD26 high pressure diesel pump
- Two pre-connected 1-1/2" crosslays
- 80 cubic feet of functional compartment space with 3 access doors
- Pump and roll capability
- ROPS (Roll-Over Protection System) designed for protection in brush
- 1250 gallon tank (top of tank below cab door handle for lowest center of gravity)
- 30,000 pound winch
- Blade not included
What Our Customers Say
Just wanted to tell you once again how wonderful this truck is. We have responded with this unit many times so far and it has never failed yet. The CAFS system has responded excellent every time we used. Wonderful truck.
Manitou Fire & Rescue
Over the last couple of years we have shown the "Attack 1" you built for us to lots of Emergency Responders and other folks. They are always amazed at the different kinds of missions it is capable of and quality of workmanship. The apparatus has really made a difference in what we can provide to our patrons.
Chief Eugene Walters
Juniper Flat RFPD
Just wanted to let you know we love the Brush Unit we purchased from you back in 08'. Your truck still gets a lot of attention when we assist other depts. We love the foam!!