The BEAST (Blanchat External / Interior Attack Structure Tools) allows firefighters to safely make an interior attack from the outside. This eliminates having to open up a structure or enter a hostile environment, decreasing flashover risk.
Blanchat Mfg., Inc. has expended a significant amount of time and effort to develop an exterior Fire Attack Operational Area which follows roll-over protection standard SAE J1194. (The same standard used for wheeled agricultural tractors.)
Why Choose Blanchat?
BATROPS (Blanchat Apparatus Transverse Roll Over Protection System) with the Saddle Gate provide six sides of steel protection following SAE J1194. Blanchat trucks are specifically designed to be less hazardous to ride during pump and roll.
Since 1984, I have not only been part of my local fire department, but I have also visited others across the United States. While traveling, I have witnessed the dangers and mistakes that occur in this profession. Through the devastation of this natural threat, I have gained a personal motivation and passion to design a way to provide safety for fellow firefighters. Blanchat Mfg., Inc.'s main priority is to supply safer means in order to accomplish a hazardous task. Our equipment is reliable, user friendly and ready to perform in the most extreme situations. My ultimate goal is to never stop helping protect my brother firefighters from harm while in the line of duty. This is why my company lives by the motto, No matter what, there is always a better way.
Owner / President
- April 20-25, 2015
- Indianapolis, IN
- Booth 5547
TEEX Municipal Vendor Show
- July 19, 2015
- College Station, TX
For Sale: Demo Units
- Hot shift 500 GPM PTO pump
- Secondary Hale HPX200 pump with Briggs 23 HP motor (for pump and roll)
- 3200 gallon fiberglass tank
- Darley FF250 foam injection system
- Onan 5kW commercial grade generator
- Two 1500 watt FOCUS extend-a-lites
- Auto eject battery maintainer
- Auto eject air
- Two crosslays
- 1" Whipline
- Rear quick dump
- 6" quick fill
- Rapid transfer fill
- (Total of 6 pre-connects)
- Two (2) 2’ x 2’ x 5’ long boxes with upswing doors
- Two (2) 2’ x 2’ x 3’ long boxes with upswing doors
- Side hose bed above boxes 200" long x 8" wide x 6" tall
- Towing package for air brakes
- Hale HPX100 BD26 high pressure diesel pump
- Two pre-connected 1-1/2" crosslays
- 80 cubic feet of functional compartment space with 3 access doors
- Pump and roll capability
- ROPS (Roll-Over Protection System) designed for protection in brush
- 1250 gallon tank (top of tank below cab door handle for lowest center of gravity)
- 30,000 pound winch
- Blade not included
What Our Customers Say
Saturday afternoon the truck made its first run to a trailer and pickup truck that was hauling straw that caught fire which also caught 2 fields on fire. The neighboring department called us and the truck performed absolutely great! It is finally nice to have a brush/grass truck that works and can kick butt! It got all dirty and muddy the first time, its first run initiation . The guys that worked the truck were very impressed. Just wanted to share.
Chief Ron Dysert
Northern Hardin County Fire District
Just wanted to tell you once again how wonderful this truck is. We have responded with this unit many times so far and it has never failed yet. The CAFS system has responded excellent every time we used. Wonderful truck.
Manitou Fire & Rescue
Just to let you know we had the truck on 3 grass fires. WORKED GREAT. The guys love it.
Chief Ron Parrott
Hartford City FD
Hartford City, IN