The BEAST (Blanchat External / Interior Attack Structure Tools) allows firefighters to safely make an interior attack from the outside. This eliminates having to open up a structure or enter a hostile environment, decreasing flashover risk.
Blanchat has expended a significant amount of time and effort to develop an Exterior Fire Attack Operational Area which follows the side impact and crush criteria of roll-over protection standard SAE J1194. (The same standard used for wheeled agricultural tractors.)
Why Choose Blanchat?
Blanchat Mfg., Inc. offers many features that come from personal participation and experience during on-scene involvement where problems have occurred. Innovations like the BATROPS (Blanchat Apparatus Transverse Roll Over Protection System) with the Saddle Gate provide six sides of steel protection following SAE J1194. Blanchat trucks are specifically designed to be less hazardous to ride during pump and roll.
Since 1984, I have not only been part of my local fire department, but I have also visited others across the United States. While traveling, I have witnessed the dangers and mistakes that occur in this profession. Through the devastation of this natural threat, I have gained a personal motivation and passion to design a way to provide safety for fellow firefighters. Blanchat Mfg., Inc.'s main priority is to supply safer means in order to accomplish a hazardous task. Our equipment is reliable, user friendly and ready to perform in the most extreme situations. My ultimate goal is to never stop helping protect my brother firefighters from harm while in the line of duty. This is why my company lives by the motto, No matter what, there is always a better way.
Owner / President
Recently Delivered Units
Location: La Pointe, WI 54850 USA
Model: B-3 Chaparral Demo Brush Truck
Location: Rose, OK 74364 USA
Model: B-27 Minuteman Demo Rescue Truck
Location: Ider, AL 35981 USA
Model: B-27 Minuteman Rescue Truck
Location: Francis, SK S0G 1V0 CANADA
Model: B-5 Chaparral Type 5 Wildland Brush Truck
Location: Idalia, CO 80735 USA
Model: B-8 Chaparral Brush Pumper
For Sale: Demo Units
- Hot shift 500 GPM PTO pump
- Secondary Hale HPX200 pump with Briggs 23 HP motor (for pump and roll)
- 3200 gallon fiberglass tank
- Darley FF250 foam injection system
- Onan 5kW commercial grade generator
- Two 1500 watt FOCUS extend-a-lites
- Auto eject battery maintainer
- Auto eject air
- Two crosslays
- 1" Whipline
- Rear quick dump
- 6" quick fill
- Rapid transfer fill
- (Total of 6 pre-connects)
- Two (2) 2’ x 2’ x 5’ long boxes with upswing doors
- Two (2) 2’ x 2’ x 3’ long boxes with upswing doors
- Side hose bed above boxes 200" long x 8" wide x 6" tall
- Towing package for air brakes
- Hale HPX100 BD26 high pressure diesel pump
- Two pre-connected 1-1/2" crosslays
- 80 cubic feet of functional compartment space with 3 access doors
- Pump and roll capability
- ROPS (Roll-Over Protection System) designed for protection in brush
- 1250 gallon tank (top of tank below cab door handle for lowest center of gravity)
- 30,000 pound winch
- Blade not included
What Our Customers Say
Just to let you know we had the truck on 3 grass fires. WORKED GREAT. The guys love it.
Chief Ron Parrott
Hartford City FD
Hartford City, IN
Captain Roger L. Boesker
Everyone is very Impressed with the quality of work you guys put out. Thanks for building us a nice unit. Feel free to use this as a demo unit in the area, I will be glad to show it off to potential customers.
McPherson County Fire District #5
Just wanted to tell you once again how wonderful this truck is. We have responded with this unit many times so far and it has never failed yet. The CAFS system has responded excellent every time we used. Wonderful truck.
Manitou Fire & Rescue